RebelMouse

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Now selling my dolls on Doll Pages!

As many of you may know, I have stopped selling on Ebay. I am not going to be listing my dolls on The Doll Pages . Click on the link and it will take you to my About me page and my listings. 

For right now, I have reduced the price on some of these convention dolls-
Le Smoking Adele, $150, Chrome Noir Erin , $150, Zing! & Oomph! Basic ITBE dolls $110.  I will combine shipping if purchasing more than one doll, and insure the dolls. 

I will be adding more convention dolls as soon as those photos are taken and processed. If you are looking for a GLOSS convention Fashion Royalty Intimate Reveal Agnes, Nuface Sensuous Affair Giselle, or Elise Jolie please let me know. You can Email me with your inquiries on price.







No comments:

Post a Comment