RebelMouse

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Capital Doll Club Show -February 26th, 2011





I wanted to give a little report on our blog here of the great show we attended at the Showplace, on February 26, 2011. This show is usually hosted by the Capital doll club of Virginia, and what a great show for us it always is! The Va. Fashion Doll Club (my Barbie club ) had a couple of tables there- with members selling some of their dolls to donate for club
expenses, next to our King William Miniatures booth. The show is usually on the same weekend at the Showplace center, located in Mechanicsville, Va, as the Antique show and sale.
This show is unique because of the huge variety of dolls available- Madame Alexander- antique, vintage, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, miniature dolls, you name the doll and they were there. Some talented doll artsts who make reproduction dolls were there as well. I have been asked by one of the members, Linda LaBelle to give a presentation on the special large scale Bespaq we carry at on e of their meetings in April, which I am looking forward to.
I wish to thank everyone for their support as we finish moving the shop inventory & displays back to our home office, I greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I am making an honest effort to plan to be present at more of the doll shows & miniature shows in the Virginia area, now that I will have more time with the business back online exclusively.
Wishing everyone wonderful dolly dreams and mini splendid things-
Lisa Neault

No comments:

Post a Comment