RebelMouse

Friday, August 26, 2011

Updates on Shipping & Answering email; Hurricane Irene

As most of you know, King William Miniatures & Collectibles is located in Virginia. I am posting this August 26, 2011 as we are having weather advisorys here in Virginia for Hurricane Irene. Last night we were under severe thunderstorm watch, alot of rain and flooding. Tuesday Virginia had an earthquake- the highest on the scale since 1897. I am posting this for all of my customers of our main website and our Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios that if you email me, I may be a little slow in answering during the storms this weekend. I am currently working on getting orders out this morning before the storm hits, if this is not possible, they will be posted next week at USPS & UPS. I thank you for your patience and understanding during this hectic time, and thank you for your prayers.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment