RebelMouse

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crazy Christmas deals...start NOW!

Crazy Christmas Deals!  is our NEW Ebay store catagory- right at the top of the page. Crazy Christmas deals will be items marked down low as I go through stock to move it- and this includes ALOT of large scale Bespaq....I will still have some items on auction as well. Items in this store catagory will be in small amounts, or limited amounts, as I find them. The deal- LOW prices- no free shipping here. 
Crazy Christmas deals currently has the Bespaq 1:6 scale walnut Victorian tea table & the 1:6 scale mahogany highboy listed right now- limited quantities! So shop now!

Currently we have 10% off and FREE SHIPPING on select items in our Ebay store for the Cyber Monday sale- November 28th thru November 30th. So we currently have a sale going on right now!

Countdown to Christmas- 27 days!

P.S.S- If you would like one of our special Christmas cards, please email me with your name and address and I will send you one. These are our special cards this year-

This card is our King William Miniatures card for 2011- it is entitled- 'I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'

Our 2nd Christmas card is our personal card designed for our close friends and family. My husband is a Shriner, and we belong to Acca Temple in Richmond Va. We love helping the Shriner's Children's hospitals, and work alot of fundraisers for this charitable organization, while having fun with our friends and family. I created the tiny fez that is a near replica of my husband's for Ken.


Merry Christmas! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment