RebelMouse

Sunday, March 24, 2013

New items on Ebay!

We now have about 30+ Ebay auctions that are currently ongoing right now, two are ending today. I have listed some more items so be sure to take a look at all of our new items up- I am listing more each day as I find them and sort thru the stock. Alot of 1:3 scale Bespaq items in flawed/minor damage condition, suitable for SD, MSD bjd's and American Girl, and My Twinn dolls as well as antique or reproduction bebes or french fashion dolls. These items are no longer manufactured, so get them while they are still in stock- stock is dwindling quick.

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS : Bespaq no longer manufactures these items. I cannot order them or give you a special order for a different finish, upholstery, etc. There are some items we are completely sold out of, once they are gone, they are out of stock. I do not sell items at full retail price if they are damaged or flawed in some way. 






No comments:

Post a Comment