RebelMouse

Thursday, November 14, 2013

1:6 scale Miniature food auctions up!








I have listed alot of miniature foods I had made, since the turkey dinner and the turkey sub plates went so well on Ebay. Here is the link to my Auctions

All of my miniature 1:6 scale foods are made of polymer clays, NON-EDIBLE and ARE NOT TOYS.
Created with the adult miniature collector in mind. All of my miniature food auctions come with Free shipping.

Up today and I hope to be listing a few more items today are:
1:6 scale French Bread croissant board
1:6 scale French Bread and cheddar cheese board
1:6 scale French Market day bread basket
1:6 scale plate of 1/2 dozen French maccarroons

Also, I have other items listed as well. Enjoy and please bookmark my auctions!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like these breads. Great job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips. very well-written, keyword-oriented and incredibly useful. its really interesting to many readers. I really appreciate this, thanks

    Miniatures Collectibles

    ReplyDelete