RebelMouse

Friday, March 14, 2014

New 1:6 scale food auctions listed

I have a bunch of items just newly listed in my Ebay auctions as well as my Etsy shop Pumpkin Hill Studios  All of my listings on both sites come with free first class domestic shipping in the USA ONLY. 

Up first is a St. Patrick's day cake with 3 layers of various shades of green, cake slice cut with green shamrock cookie on top, and comes with a Celtic designed doily. The shamrock iced cookies shown with it are still available in the Etsy shop. One cake is in the Etsy shop, one is currently on Ebay auction and will end soon.






Next up is the Rainbow cake with 6 layers of different colored cake. Red , orange, yellow, green, blue and violet with white frosting. I am also selling individual slices of this cake that come with a small china plate. Currently I have one cake, and one slice in the Etsy shop and one cake, one slice on auction as well as another slice on buy it now on Ebay. I try to keep my food auctions moving as much as possible so prices are the same on both sites. 
Thank you for shopping my items!

No comments:

Post a Comment