RebelMouse

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Ebay auctions up for week 5/20 thru 5/27!




Up for the week of 5/20 thru 5/27 is three new Ebay auctions of damaged large scale Bespaq- easily repaired. Click  Here for the auction links. I will be adding more as I steadily go through our display stock, still packed up from when we moved the shop home!

Up for auction as shown- a Lovely 1:3 scale walnut hat vanity. When assembled, measures 28 inches high 17 inches wide, and 6 inches deep. Perfect for your American Girls, My Twinn, SD and MSD sized ball jointed dolls, antique dolls, etc. measuring 17-24 inches in height. I have one I use with both my MSD's and my American Girls and it is wonderful. This one can be customized because the shelf part has split away from the other half intact.
1:6 Cheval mirror- mirror has come off its pinnail hinges, and support bar needs glue repair, walnut finish.
1:6 Mahogany highboy- beautiful piece for your Barbie or fashion doll collection. Also works well with 8-10 inch dolls like Madame Alexander and Tiny Kitty. One leg needs glue repair.
All drawers open and close on these pieces and are made of wood. Happy Bidding!
~Have a Great Weekend!~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment