RebelMouse

Saturday, October 29, 2011

New items on auction in 1:12 scale Bespaq!










We have alot of miniature 1:12 scale items, as well as 1:24 scales as well. I also am auctioning off some kit items such as a Santa porcelain doll kit by Petite People Plus, as well as some 1:12 scale Bespaq armchairs which are quite lovely, and are leftover souvenir stock from our Christmas Yuletide dinner event when our shop was open. I am also cleaning out my model horse magazines in two lots- one lot of magazines is from the United Kingdom and only available by subscription to the united states. It is about the same size as the old Nutshell News or American Miniaturists- only smaller. If you collect model horses, viewing the articles from the British collecting standpoint is quite interesting. I have one of my classic custom Arabians on auction as well.
Don't forget- here's the LINK
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment