RebelMouse

Monday, April 9, 2012

New Ebay auctions up! week of 4/9/12- 4/16/12

We have NEW  Ebay auctions up! Click  HERE to go to our auctions
I hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter weekend; I am going thru damaged items up for auction. Scroll down for the pics of items on auction, and also important news on shipping & auction policies.

What's up for this week:


flawed Bespaq bijou tea table #1

flawed Bespaq bijou tea table #2
both of the above tea tables have one drawer stuck, one drawer that will open

                                             flawed Bespaq bijou tea table #3 - both drawers are stuck & will not open
all bijou tea tables starting on auction at $9.99
flawed Bespaq WN 1:4 scale hat vanity $9.99
flawed Mahogany Bespaq cheval mirror $9.99

I also have the Cheval mirror in 1:6 scale intact, on BIN $72.95 WITH Free shipping, & the 1:6 scale walnut Bijou tea table on BIN $54.99 WITH Free shipping as well


Enjoy and thank you for shopping with us!

NEWS - UPDATED Shipping & combined shipping policies on Auctions -

Due to some problems I have had with combining shipments on large scale Bespaq items, I have had to put new policies in place. I am sorry for this, but one of the reasons I give deals on damaged items is to move these items quickly. They are put on extremely low prices as I am limited on storage space. I NO LONGER will hold items while a customer bids. This has resulted in keeping track of auctions ending with the item taking up storage & shelf space for up to three or four weeks, of unpaid items.

1- Ebay auctions will be paid for within 3-5 business days.

2- 1:3 scale items in the Bespaq line are simply too large for multiple combining- especially with shipping. Therefore- these items will no longer be combined-

Hat vanities in both scales I will combine the 1:4 scale set of stool & vanity, but the 1:3 scale vanity & stool will have to be shipped seperately
Swan vanities in both scales.  I will combine the swan chair that goes with this piece if purchased as a set or together seperately.
Cheval mirrors- too long and too fragile to combine with other items
Curio cabinets and armoires- these must be shipped individually because of weight- a curio can weigh up to 11-13 pounds.

3- I do not recommend Parcel Post for any of the items mentioned- Priority mail or UPS Ground are the preferred methods.

4- FREE shipping- these items will be shipped according to our discretion either priority mail or UPS Ground in the USA. Items requiring shipping cost to be paid will not be combined.

5- If item arrives with damage- I must be informed within 48 hours. Please contact me with pictures of the damage, and I will assist with claims or refunds, case by case basis. If replacement is wished, then BUYER pays return shipping cost of damaged item- I will send out replacement at my own cost. This is true of exchanges as well. Tracking number must also be provided or a communication /email telling me item has been shipped. Item must be returned within 14 business days, no exceptions.

I appreciate all of my faithful customers, but a few bad apples and Ebay's rising listing fees , new unreasonable one day shipping policies, and my limited resources are some of the reasons why I have had to institute these policies. I thank you all for your understanding. I encourage you to visit our main website King William Miniatures

Sincerely,
Lisa Neault

No comments:

Post a Comment