RebelMouse

Monday, May 14, 2012

Important info- Vacation settings on website & our Ebay store








Just a few of the items above on our current Ebay auctions in the large scale Bespaq!
As always Click HERE for our auctions. I currently have the 1:4 scale swan vanity and swan chair as a SET in our ebay STORE with free shipping.
ONTO IMPORTANT NEWS:

I will be out of town on vacation May 20th thru May 26th.
If you need your order quickly, please DO NOT wait to pay ! My LAST shipping date is this week-
FRIDAY, MAY 18TH IS OUR LAST DATE TO SHIP!
Before I go out of town.

Though the store will still be on vacation settings, you will still be able to place bids and orders, however, no orders will be shipped until MAY 29TH, Tuesday, until after the Memorial day holiday.
If you place an order while I am out of town, payments are still expected within 3-5 business days. I will still be posting auctions while I am gone, and answering email. Please bear in mind I may not be able to answer your questions in a quick manner as I usually do.

PRODUCT NEWS-
I currently am coming across many items I had thought we were out of stock on- such as the large 1:3 scale fireplaces, though they are in flawed/damaged condition. I am trying to process items everyday, so everyday about 10 new auctions go up, please be sure to check my auction link above frequently, for new listings as well as the Ebay store. My items in my Ebay store usually come with free shipping.

Thank you all for your business, and hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment