RebelMouse

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New auctions listed- important shop news- Vacation

Hi everyone. I have LOADS of new listings of the Large scale Bespaq in good condition, with some damage, or some flaws up in our Ebay store . I will be listing more each day, as I have alot of inventory to move! AND I have found some more of the 1:3 scale fireplaces! Below are some of the items listed today! Our Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios & our website, King William Miniatures will be on vacation settings from May 21st thru May 26th. No orders will be processed or shipped since I will be out of town during that week, however, I will be processing orders and sending invoices since I will have my laptop with me, as well as uploading new listings, and answering email. As I will be out of town on business, please take in mind I may not be able to answer emails as quickly as I usually do, within an hour or that day. I thank all of my customers for their understanding on this.
Happy Bidding!~Lisa










No comments:

Post a Comment