RebelMouse

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hurricane Sandy- IMPORTANT Shipping information

Dear Customers & Friends- due to Hurricane Sandy projected to hit the East Coast & the area of Virginia where I live , I am posting to my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios and King William Miniatures  our shipping information preparations in light of the coming severity of the storm that will hit this evening or tomorrow 10/29/12.

I will make every effort and endeavor to ship your items as the orders are paid for; but do to this storm's intensity I do not know if I will have power or if we lose power in our county, how long the power outages will be. They are projected anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.

If so, as of now I am projecting orders not to be shipped until tomorrow or until the week of 11/5/12 if our post offices are running with power. Our county is projected to receive high winds of up to 50-60 miles per hour, with flooding and up to 10 inches of rain, with a possibility of snow on the end of the hurricane. Since I live in a rural area, it may be impossible to get to the post office for an extended period of time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. I have posted this message on all of our Facebook pages, as well as the doll boards- Doll Divas, Prego, Twilight DOll Diaries, and so on.

Stay safe, and God Bless-
Sincerely,
Lisa Neault
 

No comments:

Post a Comment