RebelMouse

Friday, November 30, 2012

New Ebay auctions listed!

Our Current Auctions- Click HERE  for our Ebay store click here at Pumpkin Hill Studios

Here are some photos of the current items just listed to give you an idea - I will be listing more as I need to make room!

NOTE: Please use the Ebay shipping calculator by typing in your zip code to figure your shipping, remember- I ship Parcel Post, Priority Mail and UPS Ground. I am located on the East coast, so if you are in the Mid-West or located on the West Coast, Priority mail will be extremely expensive. So Parcel post or UPS Ground are your best options. If you have a PO Box, I cannot ship UPS Ground.

Here are the auction pics- included but not shown are also a 1:3 scale swan vanity as well as another curio cabinet...
Thank you for shopping with us!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment