RebelMouse

Friday, May 10, 2013

1:12 scale Bespaq items listed ...

We now have 40+ auctions up and running! Be sure to visit our Ebay Auctions as well as our Ebay store
Pumpkin Hill Studios




Also, I have listed some 1:12 scale Bespaq items from the premiere Lady Lynne bedroom suite. The bed is also on auction, I am cleaning out the brick and mortar shop stock that is left. These items are on sale on auction, with no reserve. I also found an adorable Ruetter porcelain tea set for one that was used for our case displays I am putting on sale on auction too, no reserve on that either. I am going through the boxes left of our King WIlliam Miniatures shop stock- yes there is more left- that I am making progress in our storage warehouse unit. So check out our auctions !





No comments:

Post a Comment