RebelMouse

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day sale 10% off!

                                                              Happy Mother's Day!

We are having a sale in Honor of Mother's day- From May 11th thru May 15th in our Ebay store
Pumpkin Hill Studios  

Don't forget our Ebay auctions  right now there are incredible deals over 40+ auctions listed of various Bespaq curios, cheval mirrors, tea tables and more on auction.

********************************************************************************
                                 Important info- Out of Town 
I will be out of town May 18th thru May 27th on business.
Please configure your payments if you wish your order to be shipped BEFORE May 18th when bidding on your auctions. MAY 17TH is the LAST DAY  I will be shipping items before leaving for my trip. During the above dates, nothing will be shipped until my return. Orders will start being processed and shipped May 28th, Tuesday as May 27th is Memorial day weekend.

*PAYMENTS will still be expected within 3 business days. I will be able to answer email and send invoices, though it may take me longer during the day, as I will be in meetings. Be aware I will not be able to physically measure an item or give specifics since I will be out of town.

Thank you for your cooperation and help during this time. The store will be on Vacation settings on Ebay.

         ********************************************************************

                              Right now, this is just what has been listed. Thank you for shopping with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment