RebelMouse

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tons of new items on our Ebay auctions!

Tons of new items in our Ebay store as well as on our Ebay Auctions ! 

Here are some of the new goodies, have been going thru literally, buckets of store stock still left over! Alot of dollhouse miniature 1:12 scale building components!















As you many of you may or may not know, I am, or was a huge collector of fine crystal and china- teapots, teacups and saucers, fine bone china, you name it, I had it and still do. I put many of the smaller items on Ebay last year. I decided to clear out the extra items that do not get rotated in my display cabinets and my collections- so I have literally a TON of crystal and china items priced to sell.  1ST Up is Lenox 1999 Color Gems Balloon Wine glasses new in their box with stickers, never used or displayed.Each normally retailed for $72 each, the whole set is on Ebay auction for a much much lower price!

Commemorative teacup by Crown Trent Staffordshire, England commemorating the birth of Prince William with Princess Diana and Prince Charles

Avon Emerald Accents Decanter, tray and 2 cordial glasses display condition


Antique footed pedestal crystal candy /nut serving dish. Over 50 years old that I know of, has been handed down in the family.
Princess House crystal small bowl candy dish
(I have a TON of Princess House that I am cleaning out of my cupboards- so if you need replacement pieces, shop my auctions- all are priced to sell!)


                                     Barbie mug part of a set of four. These were from 2005 or 2006?

Above: Avon vintage Brien signed Nativity, 
Below: Avon Images of Hollywood Judy Garland as Dorothy with Toto from the Wizard of Oz


                                          Antique/vintage Lenox 'Westwind' teacups
Below-
Lynne Chase, 'Jaguar Jungle' teacup and saucer, rimmed with 24 kt gold
comes with original Schwarzchild blue jeweler's box

Orrefors Swedish Crystal 'Prelude' wine goblet
comes with original Schwarzchild jeweler's box

Avon vintage 'Purrfection' collection of Kitty teapot, kitty sugar bowl & creamer, with kitty salt and pepper shakers, actually all pieces pour


And believe me there is a ton MORE of items listed as well!

As well as fine collectibles, I am also moving some of my husband's Selkirk Metalbestos Industrial parts vent pipe stock thru my Ebay store as well. These are HVAC parts that are moving at a fraction of the cost on the industrial market due to - hey we're running out of room! For more information on the other hat I wear check out our website on our boiler company at LeoPaul and Associates . When I am not designing and creating in 1:6 scale, or sculpting, I usually am the Director of Operations in our office. Inventory of our parts and service is one hat I usually wear along with the admin part while my husband Chris does service and sales. 
Happy bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment