RebelMouse

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fashion Royalty, Ellowyne, Barbie dolls for sale on eBay...

I am once again clearing out my collection and some dolls that have just arrived and some that have been displayed on the shelf, or never removed from the box are now on Ebay. 
Irresistible Dania Zarr 2013 online event doll, NRFB, Lady in waiting Dania Zarr nude, High Envy Erin 2012 exclusive club doll with extra hands, Bon Voyage Tonner Ellowyne, and Friday Night Dream date reproduction Barbie and Ken giftset NRFB are all on Ebay now. 

Don't forget I also have the 1962 vintage Barbie Fashion shop on a buy it now or best offer in my ebay store as well.
Link to Ebay auctions

Payment expected within 3 days of invoicing. Thank you for browsing my auctions!














No comments:

Post a Comment