RebelMouse

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New miniature foods listed in my Etsy shop!

I have alot of new miniature food items listed in my Etsy shop Pumpkin Hill Studios  smaller items are listed with free shipping in the USA. 

NOTE TO MY CUSTOMERS- I will no longer be listing my miniature foods on ebay auction or in my Ebay store, due to the insane fees and restrictions that Ebay has instituted for sellers. I will be posting these items in my Etsy store with reasonable prices and free shipping in the USA if the item is small enough. Larger foods such as the 1:3 scale I may not be able to offer free shipping due to the weight and size. AS of now- the Ebay store has no listings or auctions going on. I may do special auctions if the items is a holiday piece, or a promotion. For now, I am listing all miniature food items in the Etsy store and hope you will bookmark the store and shop there.

I also do take commissions in all sized foods- so please inquire by EMAIL Pricing will depend on the scale, depth of detailing, materials needed and shipping cost to your location.

Here are some of the new items just listed-















Below are some of my commission work pieces in 1:3 and larger scales, such as Birthday cakes, tea cakes, and pies. 










My larger than 1:3 scale foods are sized to fit dolls over 24 inches in height, such as this large porcelain doll who is about 26-28 inches high on her stand. Commission prices are reasonable and depending on what items are involved, require a non-refundable price up front or the entire amount with shipping , depending on how large the order and cost of materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment