RebelMouse

Friday, July 4, 2014

Kyu head on ebay and other stuff...



I have this London calling Kyu head on Ebay right now, along with a 1:3 scale Bespaq Edwardian armchair, click HERE for my ebay auctions.

I also have some 1:4 scale doll food suitable for dolls 15-17 inch on my Etsy shop Pumpkinhillstudios









One listing is for 1/2 dozen of glazed doughnuts, one with a bite out of one of them! as well as a set of two biscuits, one open with melted pat of butter. Both are listed in my Etsy store with free shipping.

We will be having another yard sale tomorrow, July 5th as well! Same plate, 2122 Dumbarton Road, Richmond Va 8 am to 1pm. Lots of vintage furniture- especially rattan, Pier One china place sets, crystal, Princess House, china, dollhouse building components, dolls and more. I have not yet finished the pictures for the craigslist add, will be doing that today.
Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment