RebelMouse

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Miniature Magazines uploaded on Clearance!










New back issues of NAME Miniature Gazette, Dollhouse Miniatures, & Miniature Collector uploaded to our Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios click on dollhouse hobby magazines catagory or CLEARANCE catagory. Magazines are from my private collection, pages uncut or unharmed. Many have Joann Swanson projects, and more in them- all range from $1.99- $2.99 for thicker Dollhouse Miniature Magazines. It is time for me to clean out my hoarding of magazines, and as I go through them I will be listing- so watch for that special magazine you missed!  I love them, but don't have room any longer for buckets of magazines- lol.

Don't forget our Bespaq auctions that are ending soon.

Also, check our Ebay store for more large scale Bespaq- some of it has FREE SHIPPING!
~LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment