RebelMouse

Friday, June 24, 2011

New auctions on Ebay 6-22-11 thru 7-1-11!












I have more auctions with items from my personal collection with LOW starting bids up- some have only one day, others were just listed for 7 days, such as the Breyer model horses, the 8 piece lot of Miniature Collector magazines, the 2 piece lot of Dollhouse Miniatures magazines, and the Alice Lacey 1:12 scale garden arbor- all start at $1.99 and end on July 1st.
The other items, start at low bids as well, except for the large scale 1:6 scale Bespaq highboy and cheval mirror- those start at 9.99. Click HERE for our Ebay auctions.
I am sadly, having to downsize my personal 1:12 scale dollhouse collection. Many of these items were purchased for projects never started or finished, so I am listing for a low starting bid at prices you can't refuse!
Don't forget we have many items in large scale Bespaq in stock as well with FREE SHIPPING!
Click HERE to view our Ebay store, Pumpkin Hill Studios for the most up to date1:6, 1:4 and 1:3 scale Bespaq in stock for dolls!
Have a great weekend, and check back at my Ebay auctions!

No comments:

Post a Comment