RebelMouse

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New auctions up for 6/8/11 on Ebay!

We have some great new large scale Bespaq auctions up on Ebay right now- and I'm still listing more!  Click Here to see all of these wonderful items on auction now.













One of the really special pieces I rarely put up at full price is the 1:3 scale Edwardian armchair and settee, shown in walnut with taupe upholstery and an American Girl Kit doll for size comparisons. These pieces are usually so fragile, it is hard to find them intact, however, these 1:3 scale items are intact and have low starting bids! These were used as display items. I am also offering one in 1:4 scale as well, shown with Ellowyne.
I hope everyone has been staying cool and safe- in this terrible heat we are going through. Today the heat index is reaching up to 102 degrees! Not conducive to photographing doll furniture.
To see what I have been up to in my personal projects, be sure to check out my other blogs-
The One Sixth Scale Dollhouse and Pumpkin Hill Studios
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment