RebelMouse

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New auctions starting 6/14/11















More Ebay Auctions are up- listed 6/14/11 to 6/21/11!  Most of these are large scale Bespaq furniture, and I am still listing more.
Also up- I am beginning to clear out unusued items from my collection- as well as my magazines - American Miniaturist, and Miniature Collector. Low starting bids of $1.99 each. Each lot has 14 magazines each! I cannot ship Media mail with the magazines, but will ship parcel post or UPS ground, or priority mail if you prefer. I will be listing more from my collection/display room to make room, so the magazines and props will be in lots this way, with very low starting bids. I have also put up a repainted set (partial) repaint of barbie hair salon set of 4 pieces.
We are out of July Miniature Collector- am currently waiting on August Miniature Collector to arrive! Happy Bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment