RebelMouse

Friday, September 23, 2011

More progress on the custom vanity...




Just a few pics to show the progress on the vanity custom piece I am working on. I have lined the vanity's drawer with blue silk. I am undecided right now to leave it with just the bottom lined, or to put ruching or the sides of the drawer lined as well. (I really hate to sew, so it would require me to stitch a long piece that is only about 1/2 inch wide or less, to make it look like I wish. blah, sewing.) lol.  I used the faux diamond necklace from the gown Ivy is wearing to show how the silk shows up in this piece...
On another note- the gold hat vanity stool is listed in our Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios
with free shipping- look in our Custom Bespaq catagory or 1:4 scale Bespaq.
More pics as I work on the tassel embellishments.. I love how this item is coming along!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment