RebelMouse

Monday, January 23, 2012

More doll auctions & Miniature Collector Magazine March issue is in!

Miniature Collector Magazine, March 2012 issue is in our Ebay Store now!


More dolls are up! I am still sorting and deciding what dolls I wish to keep, and send on to new dolly homes. Some of this is hard, as I love the dolls in my collection, but alas, like all doll collectors, I need room and have some excess bills I would like to take care of.
Up first today is my Special event tiny doll by Leekeworld, 'Rainy'. She was ordered from Denver Doll Emporium last year during the Feb. 16th- March 20th 2011 event, Basic skin, factory faceup, body blush, eyes, and wig, are included as well as the little dress she is shown in. The wig does not stay on the head tightly, I meant to get another wig for her but never found one that I thought would look good. She is adorable,  and is about 13.5 cm or 5 1/2 inches high. $225 firm, she is currently on a Buy it Now on Ebay click here for her auction link. Listing ends 1/26/12  free shipping in the USA. I do ship worldwide

Also, some of my Silkstones are also on auction as well as some playline Barbies. I haven't had time to list more dolls except the tiny bjd and one of the Barbies this morning, I hope to list more later. Keep watch on our Auction link !

No comments:

Post a Comment