RebelMouse

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New auctions up- Poppy Parker Summer Magic, Reluctant Debutante FS

I have a whole lot of new large scale damaged/flawed Bespaq up for AUCTION



Plus, some intact items as well.
Private selling- I am cleaning out my fashion dolls, and am parting with some Poppy Parkers.
 I have already listed them for sale on the W club forum and the Doll Divas message board, if I hear nothing by the end of the day they will be listed on Buy It Nows on Ebay with Free shipping. I am hoping to just sell them quickly by tomorrow morning. Link for dolls on Ebay after today 1/22/12 will be here . I already have some playline Barbies listed, and will be listing more dolls as I sort and that includes my Gene dolls as well.

Terms: I will invoice you for the amount via Paypal. You must contact me via email with your address, name, and email addy so I can invoice you. When payment is received after invoice is sent, I will ship your doll. I will ship internationally, via USPS Priority international mail, please send your address & country for me to calculate correct shipping cost for you. I ship Monday thru Friday. Depending on your location, I will ship via USPS Priority mail or UPS Ground.

First up- Summer Magic Poppy Parker, $175 with free shipping in the USA only, comes NUDE with box and stand. Mint condition, has been displayed in my dollhouse.

2nd up- Reluctant Debutante Poppy Parker-SOLD! with free shipping in the USA only. Comes with complete outfit shown, coat, dress, gloves, tights, shoes, jewelry. No box or stand included . Mint Condition. Stand shown not included.









No comments:

Post a Comment