RebelMouse

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Custom 1:6 scale Bespaq Bijou tea tables on auction...

For our Ebay auctions, click here








The two Bespaq Bijou tea tables are each customized and in 1:6 scale. The first one is mahogany with gold embellishment and the 2nd one is walnut with silver embellishemnt, for a twist. I also today have lsited a mahogany vanity with slight damage on one of its bracket shelves as well
************************
I have been running behind on listing as much as I should, I have been working on these custom tables as well as a bed in 1:6 scale, a la Marie Antoinette.

Here are some sneaks so far. I still have a huge amount of work to do on the bed itself, as well as the drapes, pillows, trims, and such. You can see in the pictures this is quite a tall bed, as Rock Steady Romain is standing next to it.








Enjoy the pics! For more pictures and progress, follow The One Sixth Scale Dollhouse Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment