RebelMouse

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Palais collection~ Custom Bespaq by Atelier Lisa

I have been working very hard on some custom pieces of Bespaq, customizing them into what I refer to as the Palais collection, of Atelier Lisa, as I style it.

So far, I have about four custom Bijou tea tables up on Ebay auction right now, in both 1:4 scale and 1:6 scales.

In my Ebay store, Pumpkin Hill Studios I currently have two pieces- 1:4 scale hat vanity and 1:4 scale swan vanity, Bespaq. You can look under the 1:4 scale Bespaq catagory or Custom Bespaq in our Ebay store.

Here are the photos of my two newest pieces, hat vanity and swan vanity, just listed, and with FREE SHIPPING in the USA only. The Bijou tea tables are on auction and require paid shipping costs..

















No comments:

Post a Comment