RebelMouse

Friday, July 13, 2012

New items in my Etsy store- and more Custom work!

Hi all. Besides working on more Custom Bespaq- I have been in a creative overdrive lately! I have put some listings in my Etsy store Pumpkin Hill Studios on Etsy as well. I would like to sell more thru Etsy, but it is a different sort of promotion since everything is handmade, unlike Ebay, where everything can be sold.

I just listed the 1:4 scale custom Swan vanity there, with blue lined drawer interior and blue tassels, gold ormalu. I am hoping to add more custom Bespaq there, as well as some of my jewelry pieces I have been working on too. Please add my shop to your favorites on Etsy, I would really appreciate it.

I have been working on and off on another custom piece, which is not yet finished, a sort of unusual decor style but inspired by tons of movies with Cleopatra- the chair will be an Egyptian type throne chair, in 1:4 scale.

Here are some pics of the item in my Etsy store-





and here are some other items just listed on Pumpkin Hill Studios on Ebay







The 1:3 scale swan chair is in our Ebay store along with the matching 1:3 scale swan vanity, both have free shipping and I will combine those items. This is the only intact swan chair in this scale I have currently found. The rocking chair, Victorian side chair and the flawed swan vanity are all on auction. I have also added some undamaged buy it now pieces in the Ebay store as well.
Enjoy, and please don't forget to shop my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment