RebelMouse

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cleopatra custom Bespaq armchair

I have some new items and not so new items up on Ebay Auction this week.

First up is a Customized Bespaq armchair, done in the Egyptian throne style, customized by me. Perfect for your Cleopatra in 1:4 scale low starting bid of $9.99





A lot of 5 teddy bears- artist , Gund w/ tags, Build a Bear


Set of 2 Mikasa crystal/glass picture frames- 'Princess' & Juliet styles 9.99 these two items still have their Mikasa tags on them, and have been in storage, have never been used- they have the original stock photos in the frame from when I received them.


 
Knopf's Collector's guides to American Antiques- dolls 9.99 with free shipping
 

 
Also featured, a glass dish/cheese cover with handle, 3.99 and a set of two Avon bunny items- picture frame and a small matching vase, 4.99. Base has a small nick on the rim.
 
I am currently cleaning out alot of items from my personal china, glass and crystal collections as well as other items, such as the bears, at low prices simply because I'm 'fall'  cleaning, and making room in my house! Enjoy my auctions, and thank you for browsing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment