RebelMouse

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Miniature 1:12 scale glass greenhouse on eBay

I have just listed a small 1:12 scale glass greenhouse structure from my personal collection on Ebay with a low starting bid of 9.99 . This item I purchased years ago in a nursery or plant store in Fredericksburg on a whim to display my miniature statues and wicker with real tiny herbal plants, on my deck. For a few years it was used inside as well to display a miniature Christmas scene, but has mostly sat on the shelf. I have decided to part with it so get it while it is listed! Here are some photos of it. I believe it was originally intended to force small plants as it looks like it is a hothouse type of thing, I had to be careful what I displayed in it with the plants, since it accepted water and moisture. Usually I put only my statues in there.

Measures 16 inches high 10 inches wide 8 1/2 inches deep








No comments:

Post a Comment