RebelMouse

Friday, December 20, 2013

30% off ends tomorrow-more miniature magazines uploaded w/ free shipping!

Tomorrow is our LAST DAY OF 30% OFF SALE in my EBAY STORE !! So get shopping. If it isn't on sale, more than likely it is with FREE SHIPPING. 

I am doing a HUGE cleanout of my dollhouse miniature magazine collection. These items include  past issues of American Miniaturist, Dollhouse Miniature Magazine, and Miniature Collector. (All of my items come from a smoke and pet free home. None of the magazines are missing their patterns or printie pages. )All are priced at $4 with free shipping except a few Miniature Collector magazines that were included on the 30% off sale. I also have some hard to find quilt and embroidery with ribbon pattern books as well as a Greenleaf Dollhouses to dreamhouses kit bashing book I am letting go of as well. I am a huge history buff, so alot of my books are sometimes historical figure biographies with great color plates that I get my inspiration from when building/creating.
I have a large collection of books I am listing with free shipping as well. So check out the titles of the items below-and Merry Christmas!




















No comments:

Post a Comment