RebelMouse

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

30%off sale in my Ebay store plus LOWERED prices on large scales of Bespaq!!

We are having a 30% OFF SALE , AND SOME ITEMS HAVE FREE SHIPPING!
SALE lasts from December 15th through December 21st!

I have also SEVERELY reduced prices on large scale Bespaq items in 1:3, 1:4 and 1:6 scales - once they are gone, they are gone! 
1:3 SCALE victorian sidechair in walnut- $40 last one in this finish
1:3 scale Mahogany Swan vanity- $55 formerly $99
1:4 scale Cheval mirror- $50 formerly $89
1:6 mahogany highboy- $50 formerly $95
Walnut round tea table- $35 formerly $62

I have cut prices in half to move these items so get them quickly!
I have also listed some new books with free shipping, from my own overwhelming book collection. Besides ebay, and selling on Ebay, I love creating needlepoint and embroidery when I have time- so a few of my hard to find treasured pattern books are in my ebay store as well as my ebay resource books I used when configuring my own eBay business- ALL WITH FREE SHIPPING. 
I am also a Thirty-One Bag representative and I am selling a few pieces of my starter kit, these pieces are new, and are still in their original packaging. I do not normally do parties, just hand out the catalogs which I find easier. Contact me if you would like me to send you a catalog. These items have free shipping. They are the Cinch Sac, Flatiron case, and Creative Expressions mini zipper pouch.
hERE are a few-

















No comments:

Post a Comment