RebelMouse

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Broadway Magic Jem NRFB, and other items just listed

Don't forget our current sales going on until December 31st-
Books and magazines- 10% off! I have a ton of past issue of Miniature Collector, American Miniaturist, and Dollhouse Miniature magazines at as little as 1.79 right now!
30% off on ALL DOLLHOUSE Building components!
25% off on pottery and glass and other items!

I have just listed my Fashion Royalty W Club exclusive Broadway Magic Jem& the Holograms with its stage, also never removed from its packaging, on Ebay for $332.00 This was one of the exclusive dolls of 2013- there were 5 exclusives. Below are some photos of the listing. THere are alot of watchers on this item, so I expect it to sell soon.



I am thinking of listing my Purity Dasha nude, so if you are interested, let me know.
Also up on auction is a 31 bag medium, Snowmuch Fun - a rare print from 2012 of last year. As well as a retired Hallmark Christmas cup 'Be Jolly' .



No comments:

Post a Comment