RebelMouse

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pumpkin Hill Studios on Ebay store closing-more info

I have more news on PumpkinHillStudios , Our Ebay store closing. Though I had announced the ebay store would be closing on May 31st,  I am not going to be doing that. I have had to re-think my decision for several reasons, one of which is Ebay's new idiot policies of charging a $50+ fee to close an ebay store early.  This is something that is just giving money away to ebay right now, so it is easier to keep the store open and run a few auction or Buy It Nows with limited inventory on the Bespaq as I go through the remaining inventory. I have decided the best thing to do, considering this is to just downsize as much as possible until the store anniversary and go from there. We will be having a yard sale again this Saturday, on June 7th and I will have more items from my personal collection as well as a couple of assembled dollhouses I wish to move - a large Breyer horse barn traditional scale, as well as a partially finished Strawberry Hill manor house(finished on the interior but not the exterior) along with a strawberry hill wing kit still in its box. Stay tuned for more updates as I will still be advertising on Craigslist as well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment