RebelMouse

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pumpkin Hill Studios Ebay store closing- also Yard sale info & Ebay auctions now

I regret to say that on May 31st I will be closing the ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios . I am still doing auctions, in fact, all store stock has had prices lowered and been moved over to Ebay auctions now.I currently have miniature carpets in small and large for $5 and$9 with free shipping, Bespaq 1:4 armoire for $70, and other items with prices lowered as well. Please keep in mind that the miniature carpets listed are ONLY listed for 3 days, then they will be at the yard sale.

My reasons for closing the ebay store are many...and they are a long time in coming. I cannot continue to sell regularly on a site that so blatantly punishes its sellers who are hardworking. Ebay does not seem to understand that they are successful because of sellers like myself. Their new standards are the final straw in a long list of problems I have with them. I will still do auctions occasionally, so please keep me bookmarked, but will no longer have an ebay store. I intend to start selling on weekends to the general public at a variety of venues such as the indoor/outdoor flea markets, craigslist and my website. My items appear to move much quicker this way and I will probably begin to move the curios this way as well. 

For those of you interested in bargains, I & my husband will be having yard sales throughout the summer clearing out store stock and other items from my mother's estate. We had an incredible yard sale last weekend on Saturday the 24th and sold alot of the overstock of dollhouse building components and I still have more! 
Here is the link to the Craigslist add Lisa'sYard sale
Address - 2122 Dumbarton Road, Richmond, Va 23228 
Time- 8 am to 1 pm.  PM me through the craigslist add or email me with any question you may have.

On our miniature items I will also be having at this one over 80 sheets of miniature wallpapers- 20+ patterns- minigraphics, brodnax and more at $1 each as well as miniature dollhouse carpets at $3 & $5 each. Please ask to see these as I do not the papers overhandled. 

We had alot of household items and to this this week we are adding Golf clubs, tall, left handed, as well as kitchen items and men's and women's clothing - fill a large bag for $5 or 2 clothing items for $1 . Shoes are 2 for a dollar as well. The lamps pictured will be out there too and they are $5 apiece $10 for the pair, they are working lamps. 

Photos of last week-











No comments:

Post a Comment