RebelMouse

Thursday, May 22, 2014

35% off Memorial Day sale in my Ebay store & News....

I am currently having a Memorial day sale in my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios with many items 35%off their retail price. This is a clearance sale and many of the prices are very good. The sale lasts from May 21st thru May 26th on Memorial day. 

I have many items, such as some more curios and large scale Bespaq, on Ebay Auction as well, check them out.

NEWS: I will be closing down my Ebay store by the end of the month. There are many reasons for this, but one, is mainly to do with Ebay and its policies, not my customers. I will still be doing Ebay auction under my user id pumpkinhillstudios.  One problem is that many people do not realize I work in my husband's business as well, which has to coordinate with my schedule. Taking photos, writing listings, working on the website, takes a huge amount of time that I would rather be spending on other projects I have long wanted to do, not only artistically but in other venues as well. 

King William Miniatures & Collectibles website will also be closing, I just have not worked out when. 

As far as still operating as a business, yes, I will as I would like to occasionally do shows, so we won't totally be disappearing. There are some custom projects I want to work on, and right now I want to step back from the retail end a bit more. 

Here are some items ending soon on Ebay auction-


No comments:

Post a Comment