RebelMouse

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2009 Bon Voyage Ellowyne Wilde doll on ebay now...

I am selling my 2009 Bon Voyage Ellowyne Wilde doll on Ebay now. She has a low starting bid of $69 and will end in a couple of days, this is a 3 day auction


Also have some other items, including this 1:3 scale large curio without any flaws- intact.
Click HERE to view all of our Ebay auctions
I also have a lot of 87 sheets of 1:12 scale wallpaper, with about 20 patterns of wallpapers from my building stash. Cleaning out my studioand some of the miniature building supplies. Miniature wallpapers can run as much as $3 a sheet, so the bidding is low at $25 beginning bid. Brand names in this lot such as MiniGraphics, Brodnax and Natasha and more.
I also have relisted the AMerican girl Samantha bed with bedding- low bid on that is $25 as well. I am cleaning out my collections.





No comments:

Post a Comment