RebelMouse

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

American girl Samantha brass bed on ebay now, with other items

I have some items up on Ebay Auctions and one is American Girl Samantha's Brass bed with bedding  Check out the photos below. Beginning bed is $25, bed dis-assembles for easy storage. I handmade the pillows and mattress- the blanket is a knit baby blanket with pink rosebuds and leaves on it. Fits bjd's too, from 15-19 inches high Check out the pictures below.
I also have a 6 1/4 inch Madame alexander Tinkerbell statue on auction, as well as an antique/vintage doll trunk. I originally thought to refurbish this trunk, but decided that it would not fit my French fashion doll, who I have shown it with for size comparisons. Very sturdy antique piece, great for smaller dolls such as Bluette, or Mignonette.













No comments:

Post a Comment