RebelMouse

Sunday, July 14, 2013

King William Miniatures website & blog private auctions starting soon!

I am in the midst of configuring the website with current photos of items in stock as well as creating a page for damaged/flawed items with more in depth photos of those items HERE in this blog.

I have also configured this blog so you may follow me by email. Why am I going to be starting private auctions off of eBay you ask?

I have had recently in the last two to three months, many problems that I have never , ever had in my whole 7 years of selling on Ebay. People who buy items and then leave negative, neutral feedback or worse, open a case without contacting me and letting me know of the problems- hey I'm good but I'm not a mind reader. For this reason, like many other doll artists and retailers, I am going to give notice now to all of my fabulous customers, that I will continue auctions occasionally but not as heavily as I have in the past. I am going to try and have more control over who buys from me. 

For this reason, I will post photos on a special page of my website King William Miniatures
of current items on auction. They will have clear titles and numbers. I will state in the description when the item ends- usually at midnight is when the auction will end. Auctions will run 3-5 days, probably Monday thru Wednesday or Friday. Indepth photos of damaged items will be placed here. 

The way it will work- Email Me with your name, email address, mailing address, as well as your maximum bid or your bid, if you wish to do it one at a time. I will email you a confirmation that your bid has been accepted and if you have been outbid. All auctions will end at midnight Eastern time . On our auction items- I will need references- whether this is a link from your Ebay id, Etsy feedback, or dollpages, or if you have the recommendation of one of my regular customers that will work too, with your contact information. I WILL CHECK REFERENCES. 

It is important you sign up here for following the blog, as well as following it by email, as I will update the bid activity under each item here. I will email you if you are outbid on an item. Bidder's names and id's will NOT be posted. This keeps it fair for everyone. 

On our website, King William Miniatures, since I have had so many problems with the shopping cart- I am going to be posting photos of the items I have in stock and please email me if you wish to order. 

Invoicing for all in stock and auction items will be invoiced thru paypal with shipping via USPS Priority mail, parcel post, and in some cases, UPS Ground. It is important you let me know which shipping option you prefer when you contact me with your order or bid!

Be aware, if an item arrives with damage, please contact me I will attempt to help in any way. Auction items are no refunds or returns, just like Ebay. 
I do not combine shipping on large 1:3 scale items- vanities, mirrors, curios, are all too large to combine and fragile as well. 
If you wish to bid on several items- please state each one seperately with what amount you want to bid up to example: Louis chair- $10 bijou table- $20 and so on. 

Also, I would love it if everyone interested in private short auctions would email me to let me know if this is something you would be interested in. Thank you for following me on my blog! 
~Lisa of King William Miniatures & Pumpkin Hill Studios on Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: thanks for your tips and advice on your auction sales. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete