RebelMouse

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Large scale Bespaq items available on our website-

I have items available on our website, and have been working to put more. It is slow going as I configure pictures and work with the software that has been upgraded. However, I figured to get items to you- you can always Email me to inquire to order what I currently have in stock. 
Our main website is- King William Miniatures  and our Ebay store is Pumpkin Hill Studios

Currently in stock are some 1:6 scale Bespaq tea tables which I have in stock.

Link to our 1:6 scale Bespaq King William Miniatures page- all tea tables are $41.95 when contacting me with your order, include your name, address with zip code (if international - country and province) as well as your paypal email address so I may invoice you with the shipping quote. Payment is due upon order, within 3 days or order will be canceled. I ship immediately upon receiving payment. If ordering multiple items, please allow some items are too large to be combined such as Vanities, curios, mirrors.








Both french tea tables are avilable in walnut or mahogany finish. 

*Also, I am the original dealer of all large scales of Bespaq. My prices are reasonable since these items are no longer manufactured by Bespaq International corporation. *

Thank you! I am currently looking for items to list in our Private Auctions I will be running soon- stay tuned on our blog & main website!~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment