RebelMouse

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Large scale Bespaq items in the Ebay store & Auction

I have listed a ton of large scale Bespaq in 1:6, 1:4 and 1:3 scales this morning & afternoon. You will be happy to know that alot of the items are in good condition so are listed in the Ebay store, others, are on auction.
don't forget- our Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios is at that link and our Ebay Auctions 

For those of you checking out our main website King William Miniatures I am having a hard time getting the website cart/checkout to work. So I am going to be posting pics soon on the website as soon as I can configure it- and customers can email me for the items they want, and I will send a Paypal invoice with shipping. 
Be sure when emailing me from the website with the title of the item you want, finish, scale, and price and item number, as well as your name, email addy and zip code. there are some countries I will not ship to because of cost and restrictions.
Now on with the items just listed today-

1:3 mahogany french armchair fixed price $95

1:4 walnut Edwardian settee on auction 9.99

flawed 1:4 walnut hat vanity- missing a handle on drawer 19.99

1:4 Cheval mirror available in mahogany or walnut, 99.99

1:6 scale mahogany fancy square tea table 49.99

Thirty one 'Room for Two' utility bag, on auction 19.99 with tags, regularly retails for $60

     flawed 1:6 walnut Bespaq door, with doorknob glass panel on auction 9.99

plus more has been listed in the ebay store!Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment